Leading the pack with their medical dental equipment and esthetic restorative dental options is Nobel Biocare. For years, Nobel Biocare has been coming up with dental solutions that quickly become a staple in the dental industry. Their commitment to quality and comfort, combined with their technology and savvy ideas, allow them to come up with state-of-the-art choices for those looking for a better smile.
Quality is the main priority with all implant options offered by Nobel Biocare. They ensure that all of their replacements are completely functional and comfortable for those that use them. The company is ISO certified when it comes to their development, marketing, sales, quality, design, manufacturing, warehousing, environment, order processing, and the distribution of their products. The materials used to create the dental pieces are kept at an untainted titanium level. They are extremely strong and durable due to undergoing cold work.
There are two different drilling methods that can be used for the implants.
- Tapered: A stepwise drilling method is used for implantation.
- Parallel: Minimal drilling is used for implantation. (very adaptable)
Nobel Biocare is currently using a special version of CP Titanium that truly exceeds in strength. Different types of implants are available with varying dimensions, lengths, and abutment connections. Various tissue and bone level dental implants are offered, allowing for versatility when it comes to all types for bones, surgeries, and issues. Each one is different in what it is used for.
There are four types of implants available.
- NobelActive: This is a very stable implant, due to its modern surface technology. It contains properties of bone condensing, which makes for ideal placement.
- Branemark: This is the most popular implant that has been used for over forty years. It is used for more complication scenarios.
- NobelReplace: This implant is more simplistic, and is suitable for most situations.
- NobelSpeedy: This implant has ideal initial steadiness for the soft bone. It has a tapered design and is most commonly used for immediate use.
Nobel Biocare is consistently providing the ideal implants to patients, and continuously enhancing their products for ideal functionality, look, and maximum comfort. They want to create natural looking smiles that last a lifetime, and enhance the lives of those that undergo the implantation procedure. Their work is founded on forty years of dental research, with continuous learning. Innovative products and services lead the way, and pave the road for implantation solutions worldwide.